Thank you appeared in my life even for a while and it was very meaningful to me .

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pengikut Setia ♥

Sad Love Quotes

      Hmm , aku boring x tau nk update ape . Ttbe aku dpt idea yg agk plik nie , aku ske dgr ayt jiwang2 nie tp in english laa yaw kalo malay kang aku t'muntah lak . Bkn aku je dgn korg2 skali muntah :P .






1."True love is when you shed a tear and still want him"
2."It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love him with all the little pieces"
3."Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart"
4."In my dreams you're mine forever"
5."The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"
6."The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned"
7."Everytime I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me"
8."You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?"
9."Sometimes the memories are worth the pain"
10."A million words wouldn't bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"
11."My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you"
12."When you left, I lost a part of me"
13"I hate this feeling, it's one I know all too well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell"
14."Why did I fall for you when you just keep falling for her?"
15."If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever."
16."Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now Im falling apart"
17."You never know what you have until it's gone"
18."I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
I cry for the times I thought I had you."
19."If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart."
20."I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life"
21."Tears are words the heart can't say."
22."There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever."
23."Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it."
24."I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine."
25."Loving you is like breathing...I just can't stop."
26."A day without your love is a day without life."
27."I've never thought of you as perfect but you're perfect for me."
28."You're my everything . Without you I'm nothing."
29."You can count the stars
You can count the sands of the sea
But you can't count the love that I have for you"
30."It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel."
31."You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you."
32."My eyes are hurting because I can't see you
My arms are empty because I can't hold you
My lips are cold because I can't kiss you
My heart is broken because I'm not with you"
33."I'm lonely there is no one close
No one sees the pain, I cry
Hope is gone, I am alone
And no one knows"
34."If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you."
35."I miss you more than you'll ever know"




*Friends always make me happy even though I am sad.